Saturday, February 13, 2010

A New Room for Rachel












Ok people this is a super big deal. To me at least. I love to paint. Not on an easel or on artsy crafty stuff no i like to paint walls. If i walk in my minds throught all the rooms in our home the only places i have not painted are the garage and one playroom. Hmmmm....anyhow all these other wonderful rooms have been painted once and some twice and never was i allowed to paint any of them a girly color. Probably because i was soo out numbered.Well now that i have a girl i have merrily walked over to the brighter colors in home hardware and had some fun. Brown and purple it was! Did i ever have fun! The only hurdle i have to overcome is to get a matress for her crib and sniff, sniff bring her downstairs. Hey this is a big step for me. Pictures by request of my sister! Have a wonderful family day weekend!















4 comments:

  1. THANKS!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! I want to make sure Lindsay sees it too. She will have quite the reaction I'm guessing...in a good way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! Pretty! girls are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty colour purple! My favorite. You did well, Inge. Thanks for blogging. It keeps me in the loop and I appreciate that so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color choice! ;-) Looks good! Bye, Bye Craft room! Hello little girl!

    ReplyDelete